Heart, experience and quality product culture of Koh-I-Noor are all combined in our range of brushes and combs.
The company started the production of these fundamental accessories for men and women who love to take care of themselves in 1950, and today we keep on being proud to say that Koh-I-Noor, in this field, is synonym and warranty of absolute quality thanks its product, handmade and checked one by one.
Our Legno collection is a complete range, those handles are made of resistant red alder and hornbeam pins, composed by 4 different brushes sizes and 4 of combs.
Brushes are available in different pins versions, suitable for a lot of uses:
- Wooden pins pneumatic brushes, recommended for any hair typologies, allow to detangle without damaging or breaking also wet hair, but above all they do not make the hair electric.
- Mixed pneumatic brushes, with boar bristles and internal pins (nylon), they have an excellent revitalizing, volumizing effect. Recommended for fine, straight hair.
- Injected pneumatic pins brush (Conika) with conical pins, ideal to detangle wet hair, gently massages the head and it’s very easy to clean.
- Boar bristles brushes, they volumize and they are suitable also for short hair, even not particularly thick; with just a few brushes they make your fine hair more vigorous.
- Squared pneumatic brush with wooden pins, it has an excellent smoothing effect on long hair or extensions. It ensures a perfect straightening, avoiding to damage or break your hair. This brush allows to have a perfect straight, not electric hair, even avoiding the use of the hair straighteners.
Combs are available in our thin/thick versions, extra wide spread teeth with handle and just extra wide spread teeth, they are suitable for different hair typologies and according to the users’ necessities.