Heart, experience and quality product culture of Koh-I-Noor are all combined in our range of brushes and combs.
The company started the production of these fundamental accessories for men and women who love to take care of themselves in 1950, and today we keep on being proud to say that Koh-I-Noor, in this field, is synonym and warranty of absolute quality thanks its product, handmade and checked one by one.
The Jaspè collection, proposed in its version mad of cellulose acetate with turtle effect, is a complete collection composed by 4 different sizes of brushes and 5 different pins.
The term PNEUMATIC BRUSH comes from the rubber cushion where the pins or the bristles are fastened. This cushion has the purpose to render soft and elastic the support of the pins and to collapse when it’s squashed so to allow the air to go out of the apposite hole.
Brushes are available in different pins versions, suitable for a lot of uses:
- Pneumatic brushes with cylindrical plastic pins, detangling and anti-breakage thanks the elasticity of the pins; recommended for long or curly hair.
- Pneumatic brushes with cylindrical metal pins, for a more determined detangling action, they do not make the hair electric. Recommended for long or curly hair.
- Mixed pneumatic brushes, with boar bristles and internal pins (nylon), they have an excellent revitalizing, volumizing effect. Recommended for fine, straight hair.
- Injected pneumatic pins brush (Conika) with conical pins, ideal to detangle wet hair, gently massages the head and it’s very easy to clean.
- Boar bristles brushes, they volumize and they are suitable also for short hair, even not particularly thick; with just a few brushes they make your fine hair more vigorous.